Volunteering your time to save lives in the community takes a special kind of person. Someone with commitment, dedication and bravery.
If you possess these qualities, we would love for you to join our team. To become a proud member of the South Baldwin Volunteer Fire Company, you can apply by downloading the application.
In addition to your application, you must perform the PA State Police Criminal Background Check (Free), PA Child Clearance (Free), and FBI Background Check (Approx $21 fee).
- PA State Police Criminal Background Check
- Click the button for volunteers only. It is free.
- Please send us the results or bring them with you, along with the "control number".
- PA Child Clearance
- You need to make an account first, but if you follow the procedures for a volunteer, it is free. Your results will be emailed to you (usually instantly). Please send us the results or bring them with you.
- FBI Criminal History Check
- Follow the directions in this PDF: FBI_BACKGROUND_CHECK_DIRECTIONS
- If possible, send the results to the fire station. If not, bring the unopened envelope you receive in the mail. Bringing it to us unopened ensures that it was not doctored.
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 412-655-1751
- Mail: 5311 McAnnulty Road Pittsburgh PA 15236 (ATTN: Membership Committee)